Is there a Open Source Windows Software Archive? (relates to Debian)

Hi,

Is there an Open Source Software archive for MS
Windows software?  I am not asking about "freeware" or
"shareware" but the true Open Software (ie source code
is available and has reasonably free/open license like
BSD, X, or GNU), or at least those which are compliant
with the DFSG.

I have searched on WWW and dejanews for such an
archive but to no avail.  There are many software
archives, even some for "freeware" only, but those
don't/won't speak about source code or licensing
issues.  Its not clear to me whats "free" and whats
not really "free" or open (ie, those such as
http://www.nonags.com  )

If such an archive exists, I would like it to be
similar in nature to the Debian Linux package
collection.  I am a Linux (Debian) user, however, I
also use Windows at work, etc.  It would be nice to
have a source of true Open Source software for Windows
to "wean" off of the closed software so prevalent
there.

www.Cygnus.com does make some Open Source software
work in a "un*x-like" environment but thats not what I
am searching for.  Cygwin is basically a Windows
version of a linux/un*x environment.
My goal is to identify unique Windows Open Source
software for porting to Linux using Open Source
(BSD/GNU) licensed porting tools like WINE, Twin, and
TWINE.

I think there is much good Open Source
software available for Windows, but its trapped there
because its so hard to port to linux/un*x and the
general non awareness of licensing issues associated
with the MS Windows software environment.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew Lynch
lynchaj@yahoo.com