Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registere

How about if x amount of signatures on your key where x could be something
like 10 qualified you to be on the new-maintainer team?  The more your key
has been signed, the more the Debian community trusts you right?  You
could also stipulate that some or all signatures have to be from
developers in good standing for over a year, holders of Debian offices
etc. etc.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>