Debian GNU/Linux Unleashed

Hi all,

In the August 3rd issue of Debian Weekly News, the book "Debian GNU/Linux
Unleashed" was announced. There has been some confusion regarding that book
(as well as some slippage of dates). As one of the lead authors of the book,
I'd like to clear up a couple of things:

- The book will likely come out in November rather than September.

- The book is currently based on slink. Since the freeze date for potato has
been announced for November 1st, it is possible that the book will be held
until potato is released.

Could you guys please help me spread the word?

Thanx,
-Mario.