Re: WANTED: people to man a booth at the linux expo paris in february

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> It looks like we'll get a booth at the next Linux Expo in France,
> somewhere half Februari 2000. Are there people willing to man the booth
> and can someone coordinate it, prefereably someone local?

I'll certainly be there to man it, but won't be able to coordinate it,
since I'll arrive in Paris the day the Expo will begin...

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:   http://www.openhardware.org        Executive Linux: -