ITP: lsfcc

Ex README:

    This is lsfcc, a compiler producing Linux Socket Filter
instructions (which are not-so-incidentally identical to Berkeley
Packet Filter instructions, although BPF, being restricted to
super-users only, is somewhat less useful than LSF to the average
user) out of a vaguely C-like toy language.

  I'm the author, license is GPL, all the usual fruit. 0.1 release
will happen either tonight or tomorrow tonight, and I'll upload a
package at the same time.

  URL will be http://www.rcpt.to/lsfcc/, but it isn't functional just
yet.

m.