Hardcopy and info/html document from same source?

Hi!

Writing documentation is the worst thing a programmer has to do, we
all know that.

Thus, since I need both a hardcopy manual (not necessarily with
state-of-the-art layout but something readable) and info and/or html
documentation I'd really like to write the documentation only once and just
format it in different ways. What's the best way to do this?

Is there a tool to make nice-looking hardcopies from info pages?

And what about if I tell that the documentation may also be written by a
Windows-user who's used to play with tools with a GUI?
Is there an easy program with GUI (or a menu-based tool at least) that
can be used to write info pages or some other format which converts to
both html and hardcopy?

Thanks.

    Panu

--