Error in smtp-refuser

Hi,
sorry if this is OT, but the maintainer's address doesn't work
(butterfly.ml.org doesn't seems to exist), so I hope to reach him trough
the ML.
While installing smtp-refuser I've got this error:

jenny:~# apt-get install smtp-refuser
Updating package status cache...done
Checking system integrity...ok
  smtp-refuser
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 9330b of archives. After unpacking 32.0k will be used.
Get ftp://security.debian.org slink/updates smtp-refuser [9330b]
Fetched 9330b in 4s (2302b/s)
Selecting previously deselected package smtp-refuser.
(Reading database ... 37625 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking smtp-refuser (from smtp-refuser_1.0.1_i386.deb) ...
Setting up smtp-refuser (1.0.1) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/smtp-refuser.postinst: /etc/smtp-refuser.conf: No such
file or directory
/var/lib/dpkg/info/smtp-refuser.postinst: [: !=: unary operator expected

Bye
			+--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
			| Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
			+--------+          I found it in linux.......
                                ,,,
                               (o o)
Easynet S.r.l. Via Trainotti, 6  37121 Verona  http://www.easynet.it
              There is no world without Verona walls,
               But purgatory, torture, hell itself.
        [Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Act III - Scene III]