Re: cleanfeed [was: the return of wnpp ping] (Intent to package)

On 99-08-30 Andrea Fanfani wrote:
> Hi, here there is the original mail from Stig.
> I think that you could package cleanfeed.

Thanks, then I will take cleanfeed. So see this email please as my
intent to do so.

> Please contact the wnpp team (i'm not in this team) for update
> the page and, if you want, the original maintainer

Well, wnpp is already in the Cc of this list and I will send a copy of
this email to the Stig Mathisen.

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *