Re: The return of wnpp ping

Andrea Fanfani <andrea@debian.org> writes:

> By Yann Dirson (dirson@debian.org):
>       (799 Days in Creation)
>                Using SGML, basic concepts -- documentation
> 	                Understanding and writing SGML DTDs -- documentation

Even if this wasn't ancient I'd suggest you remove it.  For one thing,
it's general tutorial on SGML and there's tons of it out there.
Secondly, it's not debian-specific, so doing it as Debian
documentation is wrong, IMHO.  Third, tracking documentation that we
think ought to be written should be done at debian-doc and teh DDP
pages, not in the WNPP.