Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)

Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:59:45 +0900, Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> wrote about Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja) (<[🔎] 19990901095945K.kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>):
kohda> From: Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org>
kohda> Subject: Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)
kohda> Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:32:57 +0900
kohda> > The following packages are document package.
kohda> > So it looks no problem on Debian.
kohda>
kohda> looks no problem... Hmmm, do you really think like that ?

Hmm, I'm sorry if you looked I'd made light of these documents.
I only said whether these packages OK or not on Debian Project style.

kohda> I think it is great, really great that we can read emacs manual,
kohda> elisp manual and documents of Debian etc. in our mother tongue !!!

Yes, I fully agree, these are great jobs.
Because I'm naive-Japanese :-) .
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org