Re: ITP: Xracer, C++ book

Filip Van Raemdonck <mechanix@digibel.org> writes:

> I intend to package Xracer, an X11/OpenGL racing game which is designed to
> be a wipeout clone. It's available at xracer.annexia.org and the license
> is GPL.

Nice to see. I just had a quick look at XRacer and it does look like
it has some throuble with the installation (it installes the binaries
under /usr/local/bin instead of /usr/local/games, it doesn't install
the data file, you have to set an env variable etc.)

I have written a short tutorial, where the files should be installed
according to the FHS and how to accomplish this, its at:

http://privat.schlund.de/g/grumbel/misc/

If you have throuble or questions, just ask me.

--
                                  http://dark.x.dtu.dk/~grumbel/pingus/ |
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>             http://home.pages.de/~grumbel/ |