Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)

Previously Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> And jvim. I think the right way is to contribute patches to upstream vim
> maintainer, and another member of Debian JP Project, Morimura Teruyuki,
> took the management of "vim-jp" ml and developers in that ml are working
> to create patch for current vim.

vim5 has a multibyte-option that can be enabled at compiletime, and I
intend to do that for the next package. Are you implying that vim needs
furtherchanges as well? XIM support should also be enabled I guess.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl