Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)

From: UNO Takeshi <uno@sysplan.co.jp>
Subject: Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 19:22:03 +0900

> Hi,
>
> > By the above comment, it is right to name "a2ps-perl-ja".
>
> I don't think so. Currently, Perl version a2ps package is only
> 'a2ps-perl-ja'. 'a2ps-perl' is none.
> Therefore, 'a2ps-perl-ja' is not forked package.
> I think that 'a2ps-perl-ja' should be renamed 'a2ps-perl'.

Oh yes, I can see your point and basically agree with you.
It may be better to name 'a2ps-perl'.

I only worried that if someone wants to package original
a2ps of Perl version then 'a2ps-perl' (current one) can be
an obstacle for his/her intention.

But perhaps original a2ps of Perl version is obsolete enough.

Thank you for your comment,		1999.9.2

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>