Re: Feaping Creature-ism in core Debian Packages

    SL> Thursday, September 02, 1999, 12:32:09 PM, Kermit wrote:
    >> the idea of using a directory instead of a database, allows
    >> usage before the database is available and allows the
    >> developer/debugger to visually identify what the system
    >> -thinks- it has installed.

    SL>     The downside is that it inceases the inode usage.

 True, but this is being used during the install. The entire directory
set can be removed at the end of the install.

   I assume that the same information is in the database.

Kermit Tensmeyer   - kermit@brite.net    [  dallas, texas ]
   and this is my opinion, and not the property of anyone else!