Re: Heretical shortcoming ;)

On Sat, Sep 04, 1999 at 01:31:08PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 04, 1999 at 00:48:23 -0700, Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
> > the odd thing is, I can't subscribe.
>
> Please contact the listmasters (listmaster@lists.debian.org) directly.
>
> > subject body 'subscribe vanco@sonic.net'.
>
> I seem to recall sonic.net was a spam haven in the past.

Actually, far from it. Sonic.net has always had the most strict of anti-spam
policies, both incoming and outgoing. Any dialup that displays an unusual
amount of SMTP traffic is promptly investigated, and if necessary, service
is discontinued.

> > I received no CONFIRM sXXXXXX reply as usual.
>
> Listmasters, could this be the result of sonic.net being blackholed?

I've had no problems with any of the other lists.

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and
	those who can't.