Re: Senseless Bickering and Overpoliticization

John Goerzen wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
>
> > > outdated when it came out.  Our current release has numerous
> > > release-critical bugs with little progress.
> >
> > So instead of starting a thread, how about fixing some RC bugs?
>
> There's more good to be done spending 5 minutes not fixing bugs if it
> causes 100 others to fix bugs as well.  Even more ironic is that you
> are causing me to spend yet more time addressing your message instead
> of fixing them, hmm.

That's indeed a problem that has been grown through the last two years.
It takes more time to read and respond to all those mails and lists than
to work on the packages or on general management.

Sad but true, especially for a non-native English speaker,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.