ITP: sqwebmail

	I am not at this time currently a registered developer... However
I am in the middle of packaging sqwebmail which is licensed under the GPL...
Sqwebmail is a web-based email system that can read the Qmail maildir
style mailboxes...

	As my application has not currently been accept'd although it was
sent in several months ago I am going to continue packaging this application
with intent to upload as soon as my application has gone through... This
mostly means that it will be after Potato is released unless somethin
changes... When I have it packaged I will make it available so others can
check it out and make comments back to me...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services

--