Re: Strategy: DNS server in main for potato?

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 02:36:01 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Sorry, I do not know anything about this situation.  Could someone
> please give me a concise summary of the situation,

See LWN "How free is BIND 8.2?", http://www.lwn.net/1999/0909/ .

Also, please note that David R. Conrad of ISC is joining the discussion on
debian-devel (his message isn't in the archives yet, so I can't give a URL).

See http://www.isc.org/view.cgi?/products/BIND/index.phtml too.

> but I am not familiar with DENTS.

http://www.dents.org/

HTH,
Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.