Packages available: xracer

Hi,

following my ITP I have made some packages for xracer. They are
available from

http://users.compagnet.be/mechanix/debian/

(I'm uploading right now)

I'm waiting for my application as a developer to be processed; in the
meanwhile maybe someone could sponsor them?

There are a few issues however (Stephen, this is where you get involved)

* I've build this against both mesa as well as the glx driver. The
latter however is not officially part of the distribution yet and as
such the xracer-gl .deb has will have an unmet dependency. So I've put
up those with it, though they don't belong to the package.
* It probably won't work with a .deb built from the latest glx cvs tree,
as this uses mesa3.1, which is currently incompatible with xracer. (I'm
wondering - if glx makes it into potato, should it use mesa3.1, while
the mesa package itself is 3.0, and 3.1 is beta?)
* Also I don't know if it works with 3dfx boards - the xracer-mesagl
.deb was built against generic mesa, but I hope that does the trick.
* On a side note (from a previous xracer thread): shouldn't the glx and
mesa packages be able to exist next to each other, instead of glx
conflicting with/replacing mesa and symlinking around? After all, there
may be people out there who own BOTH a riva or matrox card AND a voodoo
one, and want to use them both.

Thanks.

Filip Van Raemdonck
        mechanix@digibel.org