Re: ITP: pptpd

Chris Cheney wrote:

> I am appling to become a new maintainer.  I am intending to package pptpd which is the point to point tunneling protocol daemon.

I already applied and have the pptpd package sitting on my machine. It
is already tested on 2 corporate firewalls. I also have modified ppp and
kernel packages so that the data encryption actually works.

Is somebody interested in sponsoring these ? At the moment I have them
ready for slink, but it takes about 2 minutes to make potato packages.

greets
Rene