Re: Lizard / Debian

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 11:59:47AM +0200, wayne forrest wrote:

> My question is : Has Debian got any interest in this , and is there
> anny plans for future releases made to make use of the Lizard.

Personally, I would say Yes it is interesting, BUT: Lizard is released under
the QPL, which is incompatible to the GPL. I'm quite sure that somehow this
will prevent us from using it without worrying about license issues again.
But I hope someone can prove me wrong in that respect.

Thomas
--
GnuPG: ID=B0FA4F49, PGP2: ID=2EA7BBBD
http://www.debian.org/debian/doc/debian-keyring.tar.gz