Re: ITP: portsentry

Guido Guenther wrote:

> I've also packaged portsentry:
>         http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/
> Sean Perry and me contacted the upstream maintainer and he is currently reconsidering the
> license. Maybe we can join efforts?
We should definitely do so. IMHO portsentry should be one of the base
packages (including logcheck) as it enhances the security of the system
a lot.
What was the last statement the author sent you ?

I think I missed your ITP because I was temporarily offline. Do you plan
to upload your package soon or should I try to find a sponsor for mine ?

greets
Rene