Re: Some developers still using slink?

Am 05.10.99 schrieb edward # debian.org ...

Moin Edward!

EB> So how many other developers are not using unstable? Is everybody have

A lot of? It#s simply not possible to update all packages using a modem.
This would cost several $100. This is one real problem of our
distribution.

EB> going to produced glibc 2.1 packages by the time potato ships? When do

Is this important? 2.0 packages should work.

EB> people plan to change? During the freeze? Just before?

When somebody sends us a CD == when potata has been released?

cu, Marco

--
      Linux HOWTOs - Die besten Loesungen der Linuxgemeinde
                        ISBN 3-8266-0498-9

Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.de             Fido: 2:240/6298.5
Mailbox: mbudde@sms.antar.com        http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/