Re: Sendmail updates for slink/potato (99.99% bugs now dead)

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Richard A Nelson wrote:
> > On subsequent installs, it only rebuilds sendmail.cf and any
> > databases.
>
> Without asking? That would be bad, since I'm currently using a
> hand-edited sendmail.cf and I would be truely annoyed if an upgrade
> of the sendmail pacakge overwrote that..

Of course, the prior version is saved as sendmail.cf.old - so don't
run the update more than once ;-{

Uh, well, I guess -5 wont do that then...  btw, other than the don't
masquerade local bit, what other things do you hand edit for in
sendmail.cf?

--
Rick Nelson
C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\GO C:\PC\CRAWL