Re: Sendmail updates for slink/potato (99.99% bugs now dead)

Ack!  sendmail.cf and sendmail.mc should not be touched, or you should
ask first at the very least!  If there is a problem with an old
default, say what the problem is and then ask.

I used to run with a modified sendmail.cf:

 ran sendmailconfig to generate the original sendmail.cf
 modify the resulting sendmail.cf to my needs

In this state, even running "sendmailconfig" again would upset me
(except that sendmailconfig does stop and ask, so it's ok, I can say
no)

Now I have a modified sendmail.mc, and sendmail.cf is generated.  But
if you break my sendmail.mc, or overwrite sendmail.cf without asking,
I'll be mad, 'cause you just broke email for (potentially) 5000 people
:)