RE: Request for Audit: proftpd and wu-ftpd

A little off the topic here ... but speaking of proftpd, are there any plans
(or is anything thinking) to modify the module stuff and add the ability for
'apache' style loadable modules ? (not that there are as many modules for
proftpd as there are for apache, but I've been working on a set for company
use and its a pain to keep recompiling proftpd every time I update a
module )

I've been kicking around the idea for a bit, and am considering doing it in
my (little) free time .. (if not for 'upstream' versions, at least to aid
development within my office)

Just checking 'cause I wouldn't wanna waste time if its already in the works
;)

-Terry