a mutt macro to weed out binary-only announcements to -devel-changes

Want it?

macro index \CW T!~s\(.*source.*\)\nWn^T~A\n "weed out binary-only announcements"

I've had this for a while and it seems to work perfectly.  Got reminded of it
while GPG'ifying my .muttrc and decided to share it.

Just press <CTRL-W> to use it.  If the folder is large, give it a moment.

Comments welcome.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |     We either learn from history or,
Debian GNU/Linux                 |     uh, well, something bad will happen.