Re: Intent to NMU: wmaker

aklein@parsley.cortland.com (Adam Klein) writes:

> Awhile ago, Marcelo Magallon emailed -devel asking for someone to upload
> Window Maker 0.61.0.  Well, if no one objects, I'm going to do just that.

Good idea, but it would be more worthwhile to upload the already
bugfixed wmaker-0.61.1 instead.  You should be aware of the fact that
wmaker-0.61.x only compiles with a newer libproplist-0.9.x (0.9.1 is
the current bugfixed version).  So this needs to be uploaded too if it
isn't already (can't check from here).

And another thing: i'd *really* like to see a wmaker binary which
contains support for *both* GNOME *and* KDE included instead of the
fragmented binaries supporting only one, another or none at all.

                                 Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------