Re: mcedit syntax highlighting for debian/ files

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 12:56:09AM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> * "Radovan" == Radovan Garabik <garabik@atlas02.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk> wrote:
>
> Radovan> I've put together some mcedit/cooledit syntax rules for
> Radovan> debian control files.  These include debian/control,
> Radovan> debian/rules, debian/changelog, /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> Please file this as a wishlist bugreport on mc, so that I won't loose
> and forget it.
>
> I have also a apt/dpkg vfs for mc as a wishlist item that I have to
> revise.

on the similar topic: there probably could be some cooperation between
mc and cooledit.  both use the same format of syntax highlighting rules,
one set is in /usr/X11R6/lib/cooledit/syntax and the other in
/usr/lib/mc/syntax
I am currently symlinking one to the other.
(hmm.. is it possible to "crosspost" bugreport to two packages?)

| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |