Re: Strange output from ps

Radovan Garabik <garabik@atlas02.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk> writes:

> You hit it :-)
> (I should have thought about it... but the simplest ideas are the most
> difficult to come to mind).
>
> smbfs causes it.

I've seen the message come and go, and I don't have smbfs support in
my kernel, or as a module (though I'm sure Raul will try to tell me
that maybe I don't know what I'm doing and really *do* have support).

jason, unfortunately unable to get the damn message to come back.
--
``If remarks are passed that are unpleasant in the instant, you   ____
will see that context can make them something between droll and   \ _/__