Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

> What do you think about emacs19? emacs19 is old and obsolate editor, isn't it?

Yes.  I think emacs19 should be removed from Debian in the
future.  However it exists now.  Having a *new* obsolete
editor is another thing.

> Anyway, without mule2, current situation is very incovenient
> for many many Japanese users except SKK users such as you and me.
> Could you propose another best solution before potato freeze?

Can you merge a patch for Japanese input supports into
emacs20? If the maintainer of emacs20 will refuse to do,
there will be some chance of forking.  It is better than
mule2.

--
Takao KAWAMURA