Re: ITP: alsadriver-current

I haven't filed a bug report yet, but have you noticed a problem with potato recently?  After the change from conf.modules to modules.conf (whatever package did that) I haven't been able to get /etc/init.d/alsa to work properly, it always segfaults.

BTW - I did modify the /etc/init.d/alsa file to awk the modules.conf file instead of conf.modules and it did not help.

Thanks,
Chris