Re: Renaming lsh?

On 99-10-24 Darren O. Benham wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 06:28:43PM +0200, Niels Möller wrote:
> > It's not the name of the *package* that creates problems for you (I
> > have suggested using the name "lsh-utils" or some such for the
> > package, which as far as I know should solve this aspect of the

Short adnotation from me, who will be packaging lsh: I will use the
package-name lsh-utils which resolves the package-name-conflict. So the
problem ist the name-conflict of the binary.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *