Re: ITP: pine (?)

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> I've already debianied 4.20 for my personal use.  I didn't upload it
> because of the license problems but I can send you my work if you like.
> As an added bonus, I've hacked it to use my shared libc-client package.
> (You need 4.6 which is currently stuck in incoming.)

Have you added the inofficial patch that fixes problems with mails in the
Inbox remaining 'N' even after being read? (In the imap-part)

/David Weinehall
 // David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander      \\
//  Project MCA Linux hacker        //  Dance across the winter sky //
\>  http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/    </   Full colour fire           </