Re: OpenSSH uploaded replacing ssh, please test

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 07:45:13PM +0000, Philip Hands wrote:
> There's no problem unless you were expecting the fall back to rlogin
> to work, when calling slogin.  The non-free version of ssh makes a
> distinction here, and falls back to the correct one.

Once again: the command line options are different.

I no longer have the old ssh package installed, and I don't
have rlogin installed, so it wouldn't be easy for me to
remember what the differences were but I remember that there
were some very distinct differences.

Of course, if you don't use any command line options you're
safe.

Oh, also: slogin would only set up an interactive session.

--
Raul