Re: Where's /bin/kill ?

[ Replying to myself ]

Le Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 01:11:21PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> Hi,
>
> I know that it should have moved from bsdutils to procps or vice-versa
> but actually I don't have any /bin/kill on my machine and i'm running the
> latest potato ... strangely there's no bug report about this problem
>
> Did I miss something ?

Yes, /bin/kill is in procps but an updated bsdutils came out with
/bin/kill after /bin/kill has been taken by procps (I installed it with
--force-overwrite) and when bsdutills lost /bin/kill I lost it too (since
there has been no new version of procps).

No need to worry then !

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/