Bad face of linux

Hi

Yes, its true.. its anoying to ask to a linux mailing list whats wrong with linux...
but i guess its the best place to ask..  i would not trust the answear of a windows mailing list....

For i was told, like lacks:

Security: Its not that insecure anyway... makeing it in a diagram, i was told, that the most security OS are, more or less,  (in order): (sounds like Mtv-OS-awards....)
	OpenVMS
	OpenBSD
	Linux, NetBSD, FreeBSD
	Commercial unices
	BeOS
	OS/2
	Mac-Win
So, i guess linux is not incecure at all... and with the exponencial devel-population grow, it could rise to the top......

	But i dont get it..  if linux is more secure than comercial unices, why would people install big software on such unices?
like informix2000 or oracle.. is this "only" becouse of that 2GB file maximum wall linux has?
	btw, what is i.e. preventing visa run linux??.. (would be interesting to know what are they running...)

Support: well, there are things like  Red Hat, LinuxCare, VA and such, but im not in USA, so i guess my only change would be emailing...
a lot of non-usa ppl are installing linux on theirs mashines, so with time we could have some internatoinal support like windows has (but better i hope....)
So with time this contra would disapear...

Software, well freshmeat's softwares list is growing a lot...  but there is still missing a lot of SW  (comparing to the almost infinity software there are for windows...), with time this would change...

Well, i the badest thing i can think about, is that linux (or GPL) is pushing all "Computer-proyecting people" (is this understandable?) (my future tho....) to make really very, very good SW so actually its worth the buy, so this would make that work damn hard....

Ok, so thinking the "time will fix" the first tree disadvantage,
will linux be the perfect OS? .......

(btw it would be nice to have a web page showing the bad side of linux... )

thanks,

    Phillip Neumann
  max@julia.dhis.org