Request to restrict posting permission to debian-devel-announce

Hi,

looking at debian-devel-announce I found that there was discussion on that
list, which was not intended.

I wonder if it would be useful to turn that list into a moderated
list where all "team leaders", * engeneers and * managers would
get post permission while "normal users" won't.

This will keep people like project leader, security team, news team,
press team, release manager, -admin, listmaster, ftpmaster etc.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.