BIND update ?

Hi everyone

Sorry if this has already been discussed (I checked the archives).

Is anyone working on an update to get slink's BIND up to date? I believe
potato's BIND isn't up to date either. Someone mentioned patch level 3 of it
fixes the remote exploits, but breaks zone transfers. So it looks like the
maintainer will have to package patch level 4.

I believe this is quite critical as there are MANY Debian machines out there
that are vulnerable.

Thanks
--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....