New base-passwd uploaded, testers needed!

I have just uploaded base-passwd 3.0.2 for experimental. This features
a complete reimplementation of update-passwd, a tool used to update
your /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow and /etc/group using a set of masterfiles
that base-passwd ships.

I've tested it on my systems and It Works For Me(tm). It should
also handle NIS-entries properly, but since I don't use NIS myself I
can't test that properly.

It only processes entries with uids and gids in the 0-99 range, with
the exception of root and ftp which are left untouched. Passwords
are also unchanged.

The postinst runs update-passwd with the --dry-run flag so it will
only say what it will do and not actually do anything. If you see
an error in what it would do please tell me! If you're adventurous
you can run it without that flag yourself; eventually the package
will have to do that itself as well so it needs to be tested.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |