Re: Loop in debconf?

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 10:07:03PM -0500, Richard A Nelson was heard to say:
> Today's dselect install session hung at
>   Reading Package Lists... Done
>   Building Dependency Tree... Done
>   26 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
>   Need to get 0B/11.7MB of archives. After unpacking 14.0MB will be used.
>   Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
>   Configuring packages ...
> for well over two hours !?!?
>
> I had to ^c to get out...
> --
> Rick Nelson

  See bug #50287.  Or don't, the webpages don't seem to have even noticed it
yet, it was killed too quickly :)

  Basically, it was a problem in acct which is claimed to be fixed now.  For
reference, the version of acct on my system is 6.3.5-16 .

  Daniel

--
THERE IS NO HOPE BUT US.  THERE IS NO JUSTICE BUT US.  ALL THAT IS, IS OURS.
BUT WE MUST CARE.  FOR IF WE DO NOT CARE, THEN WE DO NOT EXIST...