Re: PHP4 packages will be soon uploaded

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 12:17:08AM +0100, Gergely Madarasz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There were lots of questions about php4 and when it will be packaged.
> 4.0b3 was released today, I'm now testing how it compiles and works with
> shared modules, I will package it this week. Expect an upload on Sunday.
> For now there will only be an apache module with separate modules for
> mysql, postgres, gd, xml and snmp. A cgi version and more modules will be

Is it possible for you to add a module mssql linked with freetds
library? freetds is (a quote from www.freetds.org)

'
FreeTDS is a project to document and implement the TDS (Tabular DataStream)
protocol. TDS is used by Sybase and Microsoft for client to database server
communications.  The FreeTDS project will implement many call level
interfaces including: DB-Lib, CT-Lib, ODBC, JDBC, and Perl DBI.
'