Re: Must orphan my packages due to time constraints.

    Michael> On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 12:43:34PM -0800, Karl
    Michael> M. Hegbloom wrote:
    >> Great.  I've a thing called `Moz-XE' you might like to package.
    >> It makes it so you can click a mailto URL in navigator, and up
    >> pops an XEmacs `message' frame.

    Michael> Does it support other mail clients? If not, could it?

 It works with Gnus and VM in XEmacs, and could perhaps be ported to
 GNU Emacs.  We used the Netscape software developers kit for
 it... there's info in a README with it, and a URL to a netscape site
 where you can get that.  We adapted from an example that starts `elm'
 in an xterm.

 I just uploaded an export of the HEAD revision and of the CVS
 repository to:

	   <URL:http://master.debian.org/~karlheg/XE-Lisp/>

 It ought to be debianized...  I don't have the time.  Please let me
 know if you work on it, so I know that my CVS is potentially behind
 the current state of development.