Revoking ITP lsh

Hi,

since today nobody has suggest a good solution for the name clash and
Joey Hess, the maintainer of lsh, ignored my emails, about this issue, I
now revoke my ITP. So everybody who is interested can package lsh, but
not myself. I can use my spare free time better for other things than
running behind some persons to find a solution. Sorry folks, but this
is, how I see the case.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *