Re: permissions

On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 03:18:03AM -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:
> i found numerous cases where things were group root writable
> (/usr/share/xterm
> /usr/X11R6/*)

I smell the stench of a non-upgraded XFree86.

Please upgrade to 3.3.5-2.

Just for the record, I think our default umask is moronic (cat /etc/profile).

--
G. Branden Robinson              |      If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                 |      intellectual integrity you cannot