Re: Cyrus debianized?

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Marek Habersack wrote:

> Well, I guess it's better to talk to the sendmail maintainer to
> conditionally include the feature in the packaged version and ask in
> postinst whether to enable it or not.

Actually I just noticed there is a file called
/usr/share/sendmail/sendmail.cf/mailer/cyrus.m4

in the current sendmail package.  If that's all there is to it, users
could just add

MAILER(cyrus)dnl

to their sendmail.mc and no modifications to the package would be needed.

Please test the package with sendmail for us troglodytes. :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>