Source dependencies

Hello,

from  /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.text.gz

     - Introduced source dependencies.  (Whereas this ought to demand a
       major policy number rise, we've only just had one of them, so
       I'm going to use a minor number instead.)

from the lintian check after building a package (wordnet)

W: wordnet source: newer-standards-version 3.1.1.0

OK, I'm using

> dpkg --status debian-policy
Package: debian-policy
Section: doc
Installed-Size: 562
Maintainer: Debian Policy List <debian-policy@lists.debian.org>
Version: 3.1.1.0

I guess I have to put some extra information in the control file
to let lintian cope with the right information.  But unfortunately
I didn't found anything, how to do that.

Kind regards

       Andreas.