Re: ramblings about old hardware, gzip, bz2, and pentium opts

I agree....I was trying to make a point about "Pentium" optimized packages being
a bad idea...if we do it for Pentium, why not Athlon, why not Cyrix?  Because it
adds to the already HUGE size of Debian.  I don't remember hearing if a final
solution was found, but if there wasn't one, we have to start looking at
breaking contrib and non-free out to seperate sites.

							Dave Bristel