Re: mutt

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 07:00:26PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> anyway, like you i made a few attempts to switch from pine to mutt, but
> gave up because i didn't want the "downtime" of learning a new mailer,
> and my fingers had the pine keybindings hard-coded into them the same
> way vi keybindings are hard-coded :)

<AOL> Me Too! </AOL>

Though, I dont seem to have the vi keybindings in my source files. If someone
would like to send me the relevant section out of their source, I'd gladly
do a recompile :)

# gcc brain.c -o brain ; dd if=brain of=/dev/brain bs=1

... yeah well.

er.. sent with mutt, written via joe :)

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

                   Drive nail here ( ) to need a new monitor.