Re: mutt

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Wouldn't it be possible to write a "PINE-TO-MUTT.HOWTO"?
> This could discuss such questions like:
>
> How to port my address book?
> How to convert folders (if I have to)?
> How to do the "every day work" when my fingers do the wrong (pine) thing.

How to break the news to your 100's of users
How to quell the mob riots that ensue
How to handle the flood of angry, abusive letters to the support help desk

I can think of a few others ;)

> May be the programming work for a pine clone is useless if someone
> could write such a good document.

It would help for "enlightened" users, but not for the masses, not
with mutt pine emulation as incomplete as it is now.

Ben